Veneers in Royse City
Our DentistCan Transform Your Teeth
Have you ever wondered why so many celebrities have perfectly formed, dazzling white teeth? No, it’s not just good genes—it’s usually a good dentist and a well-crafted set of veneers. Dental veneers are paper-thin shells made out of porcelain or resin composite and are applied to the front of the teeth. They are used to enhance the aesthetics of the teeth by improving the color, size, shape, or length, thanks to their natural appearance. Porcelain has the added advantages of being well-tolerated by gum tissue and being resistant to stains. At Comfort Care Dental, our experienced dentist will discuss your goals for your teeth and help you determine if veneers are a good choice for you.
For expertly placed veneers in Royse City, call (972) 544-4339 to schedule an appointment at Comfort Care Dental.
What to Know Before Choosing Veneers
Patients often opt for veneers to fix issues such as discoloration, chipped or broken teeth, misaligned or unevenly shaped teeth, or gaps between teeth. They can be an excellent, long-lasting solution to regain confidence and self-esteem. At Comfort Care Dental, we can provide you with beautiful, high-quality veneers, but we believe it’s important that you understand the process before you make a final decision.
If you wish to get veneers, our dentist will:
- Meet with you to determine if veneers can help you achieve your dental goals
- Remove a very thin layer of enamel from the front of the tooth or teeth receiving the veneer
- Take impressions and/or make a model of your teeth for customizing the veneers
- Provide temporary veneers, if needed, until permanent ones are sent back from the lab
- Ensure a proper look and fit prior to adhesion, adjusting as necessary
- Clean, polish, and etch your tooth to prepare it for bonding with the adhesive
- Position the veneers, cure the cement and remove excess, and evaluate your bite
Veneers can be expensive and, because they are generally considered cosmetic, are not usually covered by insurance. They are not reversible, and, depending on how well they are maintained, can last anywhere from 7 to 15 years before they must be replaced.
The staff was courteous and kind.- Adelaide D.
I am so happy they were recommended to me.- Pamela B.
wonderful office. great dentistry. friendly staff- Krysti K.
My experience overall was wonderful.- Don B.
Wonderful caring people here!- Rhys M.
Our patients comfort is our goal.
Top-quality dental care in the local area.
Viable dental solutions best-tailored to your needs.
Backed by over 75 years of combined experience.