Do you have chipped, worn, misaligned or discolored teeth? A natural, cosmetic solution are veneers! Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded on the front of teeth to cover chips, stains or misaligned teeth.
If you are interested in veneers to solve your cosmetic dental concerns. Then the dental professionals at Comfort Care Dental are a natural choice. With over 75 years of combined experience, Dr. Peterson and staff will design and deliver gorgeous veneers and will guarantee a beautiful smile.
Why choose us?
- Our skills and expertise allow us to expertly craft a beautiful, natural porcelain veneers smile for you—typically in two office visits!
- When you come in for your complimentary veneers consultation, you can bring a picture of a smile that you want yours to mimic! We will discuss the smile details (i.e. tooth structure and shape, shade of white, and many other features) that are important to you, and that works best with your natural facial and oral attributes. This is where you communicate what your dream smile looks like!
- We promise to deliver an exceptional experience from beginning to end and guarantee a smile you will love.
Who can benefit from veneers?
This amazing cosmetic dentistry procedure is the solution for many patients who have:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Uneven edges at the bottom of your teeth
- Enamel that is worn and thin
- Discolored teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
Porcelain veneers will last between 5-20 years, depending on your oral hygiene habits. For a flawless, natural smile, porcelain veneers could very well be your oral cosmetic solution!
If you are unsure that porcelain veneers are the best option for you, we can help—just schedule your consultation with us! If you or your family is interested in veneers, call us at 972-635-9919 to schedule your consultation. We serve all of North Texas, and strive to keep you smiling beautifully day in and day out!